At 42ft (capable of over 26 knts) the biggest dive boat operating from Plymouth,she has a wide beam,plenty of deck space and is an excellent proven diving platform.
The Red Alert is coded at MCA CAT2 licensed to carry 12 divers and two crew up to 60 miles from shore.
Diver Skipper with over 35 years experience of diving and operating dive boats in the Plymouth area.
As well as all the normal equipment to operate,navigate and keep a boat and people safe at sea she also has :
- Stern Lift
- Side exits Port and Stb’d, no need to waddle dangerously around the deck in full dive kit.
- Large cabin with seating for 12 and 240v power supply.(handy for torch,camera and phone charge).
- Therapeutic Oxygen / First aid equipment ( Skipper qualified Diver Medical Tech)
- Electric Flush toilet
- Continual hot water / tea,coffee,hot chocolate, soup,bottled water.
- Cornish Pasty lunches, home made Fruitcake with afternoon tea and always a selection of sweeties!
- Selection of reference books covering Local Marine wildlife and wrecks.